Youth Got to Move: Ballroom Edition
For Youths By Youths!
Update (15 October 2017)
Thank you one and all for coming down and making Youth Got To Move: Ballroom Edition a rounding success!
Do keep a lookout for our photos on @dancesport.sg on Facebook and Instagram!
We look forward to bringing you more events, news and updates!
Youth Got To Move aims to expose the public to Standard and Latin Ballroom dancing, especially YOUTHS! This event also seeks to benefit the public through appreciating ballroom dancing as an art form, a sport as well as through social exchanges.
With the support of
John & Josephine Dance Creative
1 Sophia Road, #06-27/28, Peace Centre, Singapore 228149
15 October 2017, Sunday: 1pm – 4pm*
Please note changes to programme timing
- 1pm: Standard Ballroom Performance and Workshop by Jovan Tan and Yang Jia Min
- 2pm: Latin Ballroom Performance and Workshop by Kavin Rathna and Lindsey Lum
- 3pm: Practice and General Dancing
Admission is FREE
Total Capacity: 50 – 60. Due to capacity limits of the venue, attendance is based on first-come-first-served basis. To avoid disappointment, register for the event early by completing and submitting the form below:
- In the unlikely occurrence that any dancesport.sg events have to be cancelled or postponed due to circumstances beyond the control of dancesport.sg, we cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the event attendee.
- There may be a dancesport.sg photographer present at our events and by attending you give us permission to use any general crowd photos you appear in on our website or for marketing purposes.
- dancesport.sg does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for:
- any loss or damage to any personal property left unattended during an event organised by the dancesport.sg unless caused by the negligence of dancesport.sg or its representatives; or
- death or any personal injury suffered by you at a dancesport.sg event unless caused by the negligence of dancesport.sg or its employees.
- Minors under 16 years old will be required to submit an authorisation form completed by an adult.